UPDATE: Monday 22nd October – Due to the huge response to this role, applications are now closed. We will be reviewing all applications received by the revised deadline of the 18th of October and getting in contact with people by the end of October. Interviews will begin from the week beginning the 5th of November.
This role is also advertised on charityjobs.co.uk where you can apply directly and the deadline is extended to the 4th of November.
We are looking to hire a Fundraiser. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our small, dedicated team and help grow our organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Georgina Groves email@example.com
The closing date for this post is the 4th of November.
Job Title: Fundraising Officer (initial 12-month contract)
Location: Home-based in the UK
Hours: 2 days per week (with potential to increase for right applicant)
Reporting To: Projects Director
Responsible For: N/A
Salary: On application
To support the Projects Director and Projects Manager to significantly increase Wild Welfare’s donor income. You will be required to identify and implement an effective fundraising strategy that diversifies Wild Welfare’s donor income and supports its continued growth. You will be required to produce relevant funding resources and reports and be able to deliver and attend prospect meetings within the UK (occasional overseas meetings may be required for the right applicant).
- To support the development of Wild Welfare’s fundraising strategy to be approved by directors on a rolling 12-month basis.
- To develop relevant fundraising materials such as case for support and reporting to donors.
- To apply for, and write grant applications.
- To deliver small company mail-out donor requests.
- To develop on-line fundraising opportunities that will increase Wild Welfare’s public donations.
- To represent Wild Welfare within fundraising meetings where relevant within the UK and possibly overseas.
- Proven success in fundraising for charities.
- Proven experience in grant applications and/or philanthropic donations.
- Experience in public fundraising using on-line fundraising platforms and developing fundraising campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good written skills and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and independent with ability to work on your own.